Stock Item Terms and Conditions
• All stock items must be paid in full. Unfortunately, we are unable to take deposits to secure our stock items.
• All stock items must be taken away on the day of sale. Zip up bridal dress bags are available to purchase at a cost of £10, if a dress bag is not purchased, dresses will be packaged in a white plastic cover (to avoid any damage to your dress please do not use the plastic cover for long term storage)
• Stock items may have been tried on. Due to this, there may be some minor defects on our stock items, these will be discussed with you at the time of purchase and our prices will reflect this. Dresses may sometimes need dry cleaning, the price for this IS NOT included in the purchase price.
• It is your responsibility to check the item for any defects. Staff will point out any defects they are aware of, and these will be noted on your invoice. Please note, the customer is solely responsible for checking the condition of all products thoroughly prior to purchase. We will not be held responsible for any damages incurred after the sale of any item.
• NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS. Once a purchase has been made we are unable to offer any returns, refunds or exchanges. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Alterations are not included in the sale price. Alterations are an extra cost to be added to the cost of your dress, Farrington Bridal do not offer alterations, but can supply you with details of local seamstresses we have previously worked with.